PebbleFlex® is a Landscape Structures product provided by Surface America. It combines the benefits of design, technology and safety into one revolutionary, high-performance breakthrough surfacing solution. In Addition, The PebbleFlex® system is a durable playground safety surfacing option. Having cushioned layers of recycled rubber and foam, the life PebbleFlex is extended beyond many traditional poured-in-place surfaces. Therefore, Ease of maintenance, UV resistance and compliance with all safety and accessibility standards should be a consideration with this playground surfacing.
Specifications- Allows easy access for wheelchairs and walkers
- Comprised of tiny spherical aliphatic polyurethane pebbles that are abrasion resistant and UV stable
- Cushion layer is made from 100% post-consumer recycled material; pebbles are made of 20% post-industrial recycled material, and are all recyclable
- Proprietary bond process is stronger than typical non-bonded rubber granule surfacing
- Can be used in multiple surfacing applications
- Easy to customize designs or patterns