Add a unique play experience to your playground with the Global Motion®
Introducing the Global Motion®, a new freestanding and rotating climber. The Global Motion® welcomes entire groups of children aboard for a fully-inclusive, multi-sensory experience. Even when loaded with kids, Global Motion remains easy to turn and control thanks to a patent-pending progressive resistance mechanism so things keep rotating at a fun, yet controllable speed.
Furthermore, children who love to climb and turn now have infinite play possibilities in their reach. Sensory-rich activities like Global Motion help children develop the skills necessary to engage, change and impact the world around them! In addition, playground activities with motion provide a way for kids to develop better depth perception, balance and other skills.
Specifications- Two entryways on the lower level allow users of all abilities access to the inside of the globe
- Deck is at 16 1/2" height for easy transfer
- Large, black GripX-textured deck accommodates multiple kids and offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- TenderTuff™-coated handrails edge both entryways
- Elevated seating area constructed from extra-thick, textured, polyester-reinforced rubber belting, suspended from cables (black only)
- 14 nets of polyester-wrapped, steel-reinforced cables provide a wealth of climbing opportunities; available in red or black
- Choice of two ProShield® colors: one for post and round tubing, one for vertical ribs
- Base and top made from durable, UV-stable rotomolded polyethylene in your choice of color
- Direct-bury only, requiring a footing 42" deep and 48" square